Customized services for small businesses range from accounting, bookkeeping, corporate and personal tax filing.
I provide efficient year-round service, deliver successful business and tax solutions and support clients on their regular reporting requirements.
Providing financial information to clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that cannot be compromised.
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. I can provide a full range of cost-effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation Month-End and Year-End management reports
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Compilation of financial statements “Notice to Reader” financial reports is an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. Compilations differ from reviews and audits as they are based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use only as no assurance is expressed.
- T5 for shareholders
- Government remittances
- Corporate Tax Returns (T2)
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business runs efficiently on a day-to-day basis.
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card statement reconciliation
- Account verifications
- Payroll including T4 and T4 Summary
- T4A’s for commissioned and Sub-contractors
- Record of Employment.
Keeping current on new tax laws as means I’m in a position to identify key tax issues that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Personal Tax preparation (T1) (Sole proprietors, partnerships)
- Corporate Tax Returns (T2) (Corporations and Not or Profit)
Have a question?
Reach out for a free 15 minute consultation.